HelpNation Tutorials

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HelpNation Tutorials

Learn how to mod, make, read, or just review modding tutorials and mods!

2 posters

Moderator Application - Original -

Original
    Original

Moderator Application - Original - Empty Moderator Application - Original -

Post  Original Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Why Do I Want To Be A Moderator? I love helping others, I've moderated on two forums and I think this site has good potential.

Why Do I Think I Will Be A Useful Staff Member? I believe I will be a useful staff member, I will also try to advertise the site a little

What Skills Do I Have With Java Programming?(What type of mods can I make?) I used to be some-what experienced but I didn't have a computer for 3 months and totally forgot most stuff. So i'm still a relatively new modder, I can make blocks, items, food, ore's generating, Sugar-cane blocks (from an old tutorial i had), tools, and i'm experimenting with XP so hopefully something
    with that.

What People Skills Do I Have? I'm good at talking, solving problems, helping others and teaching people.

Thank you for your time and energy for reading this post Smile

-Original
    Or1g1n_Of_Death
    Or1g1n_Of_Death
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Moderator Application - Original - Empty Re: Moderator Application - Original -

Post  Or1g1n_Of_Death Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Congrats, good sir! For you are now a Super Moderator for your amount of posts so far, and your skill with Java!

Thread being locked and moved to Solved Applications.

~Or1g1n; The King king

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm